Let’s be honest: Ripping off an adhesive bandage, tape or dressing can be a real pain. It hurts, particularly if you have sensitive skin, fragile skin or thin skin.
What’s more, simply removing a bandage, tape or dressing can cause frequent skin injuries—skin tears, blisters, damage to hair and healthy tissue — which can impede healing and increase the risk of infection.
Comfort Release Bandages. No pain. Plenty to gain.
Most medical adhesives often pull and tear skin and hair when the bandage, tape or dressing is removed. Comfort Release’s products come off easily—with no pain or trauma, no discomfort providing ouchless bandages, tapes and dressings for sensitive skin, fragile skin or thin skin.
Comfort Release dressings are breathable, waterproof, adjustable, replaceable, and will also stick firmly for several days of normal activity. Foam dressings also provide excellent absorption.
Comfort Release bandages and tapes are also a better-priced option for sensitive skin, fragile skin or thin skin – recommended by doctors, nurses, caregivers and patients. See our clinical studies and testimonials for results.
Comfort Release Bandages, Tapes and Dressings Are:
- Easy to apply
- Water resistant and waterproof
- Made to stay on and last long
- Made to release easily, decreasing skin pain and skin trauma
Comfort Release Is Perfect* For:
- Children, Athletes & Older adults
- Anyone with sensitive skin, fragile skin or thin skin
- Anyone taking blood thinners, steroids or other medications that affect the skin
- Anyone who hates the pain of ripping off bandages
- Anyone for whom common bandages fall off too easily
How does it work?
With just a simple swipe of rubbing alcohol. But more on that in a minute.